Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- All URL addresses in the text (p.e., https://jotmi.org) are activated and ready to click.
The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
Journal of Technology Management & Innovation (JOTMI) is dedicated to protecting personal information and will make every reasonable effort to handle collected information appropriately. All information collected, as well as related requests, will be handled as carefully and efficiently as possible in accordance with (JOTMI`s) standards for integrity and objectivity.
The collection of personal information
In some circumstances, we may request personal information from you, like your name, e-mail address, institutional name, or telephone number. Your response to these inquiries is strictly voluntary. JOTMI uses this information to customize your experience and interface with our electronic resources. In general, you can visit our site without divulging any personal information.
Collecting domain information
JOTMI also collects domain information as part of its analysis of the use of this site. This data enables us to become more familiar with which customers visit our site, how often they visit, and what parts of the site they visit most often. JOTMI uses this information to improve its Web-based offerings. This information is collected automatically and requires no action on your part.
Disclosure to third parties
We treat our readers' information as private and confidential, and we will not disclose your data to third parties without your express permission or unless required by law.
Some pages on this site may use "cookies," which are small files that the site places on your hard drive for identification purposes. These files are used for site registration and customization the next time you visit us. You should note that cookies cannot read data off of your hard drive. Your Web browser may allow you to be notified when you are receiving a cookie, giving you the choice to accept it or not. By not accepting cookies, some pages may not fully function and you may not be able to access certain information on this site.